Note: S4S EXM is an upgrade from S4SLBPlus. The original naming may appear in the packages, development files, and namespaces.
Salesforce Managed Package
Note: The package for the Enterprise / Unlimited Edition contains APEX classes and Triggers that cannot be installed on Salesforce Professional Edition.
- Click New to create a new setting.
Set the Name to Default.
Set the S4SLB Web Service URL to the publicly accessible URL of your website (for example http://sitecoretest.fuseit.com) or an IP address which points to your website.
- Authorise the URL by adding it to Remote Site Settings. If your site address already exists in the remote site setting list, you do not need to do this again.
- Navigate to Setup » Security Controls » Remote Site Settings
- Enter the URL or IP address set up in Custom Settings above.
- Add the Sitecore Email Campaign Messages related list and the Get Sitecore Email Campaign Analytics button to the layout of Salesforce contacts and leads (as required).
- Make sure the visibility of Salesforce contacts and leads is enabled and Edit and View permissions have been granted to Email Opt Out field
S4S EXM with CD/CM Servers